...have sunshine in YOUR pocket
These individually, Hand~Created Cyanotype kits contain all the chemicals you need to create over 80 A4 beautiful 'Blue Prints' of your own. Using one of the oldest Photographic techniques this kit combines Art, Science and History of Photography ~ and provide a wonderful 'home learning' experience. The kit is suitable for all levels and all ages (adult supervision recommended to mix the solutions).
No experience, technical devices or even a camera are required.
The Kit contains:~
- Full Step by Step instructions
- 10g Powdered Potassium Ferricyanide
- 25g Powdered Ferric Ammonium Citrate
- Specialist 1" Hake Brush
- 10 x Sheets paper suitable for Cyanotype
- A Variety of projects to get you started (including materials to print on fabric)
- Transparency sheet (to make your own digital negatives)
- Perspex (and Card) to secure your project in place
Learn to mix the Cyanotype Chemicals, turn ordinary paper into photographic light sensitive paper, and capture the sun. Packed full of creative inspiration, and the history behind this ancient photographic process including ways to 'blue~print' your own digital photographs.